JUDGE LESS AND APPRECIATE MORE



There was a doctor in the hospital. he was off that day. the same day he rushed to the hospital after being called in for urgent surgery on a young boy. a nurse made a call him and he answered the call ASAP. after reaching the hospital he changed his clothes and entered the surgery block. the boy's father faced the hall, waiting for the doctor as the doctor entered the hall father asked " why did you take so long? " " don't you know that my son's life is in danger ?"



"don't you have any sense of responsibility ?" the doctor noded.

I owe an apology, I came as fast as I could, please calm down, I can do my duty the father said, " what if your son was in this condition right now ? " would you calm down?

If you were at my place and your son was dying while the doctor was late, what would you do? the doctor said" I will do what I can. and in the meantime pray for your son's recovery.

father said " this is easy for you but when you were in my shoes then you would release"

 

after some, the doctor went to the surgery room and the surgery took long hours but success.the doctor came out and said "he is fine now " I must be on my way.

before the father could say anything, the doctor left the hospital.father was wondering what his actual problem. father asked, "he could not have let me speak asking about my son".

the nurse started crying and said to the son's father " his son died in a car accident yesterday the doctor was at his funeral that time when he was called for your son's recovery.now he is gone back to finish all rites of his son.

after hearing these words his face turned in to pale .he ashamed himself and repenting. he cried over what he has done !!


The moral of the story is that do not judge quickly.so judge less and appreciate more.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND FACTOR EFFECT ON LIFE

27 MOST AWESOME PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTS

Inspiration Quotes