When Expectation Goes Wrong

 



HUSBAND ATTEMPTS TO TEST HER LOVE & HER RESPONSE? ABSOLUTE GOLD!


Not much Long ago there was a husband who felt that my wife was being distant and unloving for me. he wanted to know how my wife would react if he left without telling my wife where he had gone. therefore he decided to write a letter to her. then he wrote a letter saying that he was fed up with her and could not want to live with her any longer. I knew for sure it was petty and perhaps childish but he needed to know how my wife felt about me.and besides this it was more of a prank than a real test, right?


after writing a letter, he put it on the bed in the bedroom. and then claimed under the bed to hide until my wife got home.



he hoped to hear her outraged response or to see her get upset when my wife eventually came back home.he was so excited to see the result but sometimes you don't know what going to be happening may change your relationship.

After some time my wife came back and saw the letter on the bed and read it.later a few minutes of silence she picked up a pen and added something to the letter.then she started to get changed , whistling with happy tunes and singing or dancing. her mood turned to cheers seemed overjoyed rather than crushed and heartbroken. he was shocked and astonished and incredibly hurt, but things only get worse. my wife grabbed her phone and sealed a number. he listened from under the bed as she started to talk someone on call "I am just getting ready now, I will join you in a minute, as for the other fool, it finally dawned on him that I was cheating on him and my husband left, I was really wrong to have married him. I wish you had met earlier". 

then she hung up the call and walked out of the room.
After some time he heard the door open and close, his wife was gone.in tears and very upset, he claimed out from the bed and stumbled over to read what his unfaithful wife had written at the end of the letter. through fill eyes with tears he read:- " I could see your feet under the bed, you Idiot, I am going out to buy Milk".☺☺☺



How funny it was. wan, not it?

The moral of the story is never to judge quickly your life partner, trust him/her. I hope you enjoy and share this story. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PSYCHOLOGICAL MIND FACTOR EFFECT ON LIFE

27 MOST AWESOME PSYCHOLOGICAL FACTS

Inspiration Quotes